Digital Screening Process
- Prior to you arriving at the screening table, complete the online screening form (a QR code is available at the entrances in case you forget).
- You will show the screener the following information if your responses are accepted
(populated at the end of your survey), along with a photo ID to confirm your name.
Your ramp badge is preferred due to ID number verification.
- The screener will take your temperature.
- The screener will give you a dot for the day.
What is UND doing to stay safe during the current COVID-19 pandemic?
First and foremost: The health and safety of our students and employees remains our top priority.
What are we doing to achieve this?
Created tools and procedures to mitigate the transfer of COVID-19:
- Appendix B - Pandemic Plan (COVID-19) created for SP&P to create a foundation
- Face coverings required in the following areas:
- Indoor public locations
- Surgical masks required in aircraft, AATD (sim), and briefings
- All personnel and students entering a facility are required to complete a screening form to help filter higher levels of risk out
- Promoting social distancing throughout the airport by removing furniture and adding X's where lines typically formed
- Center hangar turned into a waiting area
- Enhanced cleaning procedures developed for aircraft and facilities
- All supplies provided and readily available for all students and employees at UND
Aerospace facilities and aircraft
- Surgical masks; hand sanitizer; cleaning supplies
- Continual discussions for improvements and changes as information surrounding COVID19 changes
Last but not least: COVID-19 is one risk factor added to many others that exist in flight training. Organizationally, we will continue to communicate and educate our pilots to not let these other risk factors take a back seat to COVID-19. Traffic congestion, loss of control events on the ground, radio communication, etc. are just as important today as they were before the pandemic. Together we can do this.
Flight Training Course Contacts
Detailed information is available about your flight training course. If you have questions about your flight training, please contact the Assistant Chief Flight Instructor responsible for that course: