eZ! LMS is the learning management system developed and used by UND Aerospace for delivery of course content.
Before accessing eZ! you will need an account:
UND or other NDUS students
- On the eZ! LMS home page (https://learn.aero.und.edu/), enter your NDUS account credentials in the provided form and click "Login"; an account will be automatically created for you
- On the eZ! LMS home page (https://learn.aero.und.edu/), click "Create New Account"
- On the next page, enter your desired account information and click "Create New User"
- Log in to eZ! LMS
- Click "Browse" and locate the course
- Select the course and click "Request Access"
- The course instructor will need to grant access
- If you are an instructor, contact your department regarding course-building permissions