Below you will find the research presentations from S3 2019. The video player will load the video when you select it from the list.
Wednesday, May 8th
- Peter Henson, Jared Peick, & Stefan Tomović - ILMAH Mission VII Crew Presentation
- Scott Balcao - Radiation Effects on Plants in Long-Duration Space Flight
- Justin Germann - Classification of a Chondritic Meteorite Found Near Colgate, North Dakota
- Denise Buckner - Lipid Decontamination Procedures for Life Detection Mission
- Keynote Address: Dr. Mary Beth Wilhelm - "Astrobiology at NASA"
Thursday, May 9th
- Scott Balcao - Mountaineering: An Analog for Human Space Training
- Joseph Clift - Overview of Sleep Deprivation and its Relationship with Mental Performance
- Laura Banken & James Stoffel - Dinoflagellates (Bioluminescent Phytoplankton): A Study of Enzyme Kinetics in Microgravity
- Taren Wang - Electrodynamic Dust Shield Performance on High-Convex Surface
- Bradley Hoffman - Rover Localization and Analog Astronaut Detection Using Machine Vision
- Lisa Brake - Falcon Heavy and Space Launch System Program Management Comparison
- Sean McCloat - The Future of S3
- Presentation: Dr. Michael Dodge - "A Sample of Present and Emerging Space Law Issues"
Abstracts, in the form they were submitted, are available in a PDF collection.