First and global leader in interdisciplinary graduate studies
Gain unique and valuable educational experience, both for those seeking an advanced degree and for those who wish to expand their breadth of knowledge.
Prepare for a career in space with a broad-based approach that links engineering, science, and policy.
Be a part of the next generation of aerospace leaders overseeing cutting-edge breakthroughs in aviation and space.
Reach for new horizons with a broad-based approach that links engineering, science, and policy.
What sets UND's Space Studies Department apart?
- Interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary space program, and oldest and largest in the nation
- Distance education opportunities for current space professionals and educators
- On-site human space flight analog
- Access to world-class researchers at a public university price
- Networking opportunities across a wide range of current space professionals
To provide a professional and creative learning environment that fosters development and advancement of the multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary fields of space studies.