Below you will find many aviation-related videos created specifically for our students. The video player will load the video when you select it from the list.
- How do I claim my UND account?
- How do I register for the new student transition program?
- How do I get my AIMS account?
- When is my registration time?
- How do I find Essential Studies classes?
- Who is my academic advisor?
- How can I use the Starfish Advising Appointment Scheduler?
- How do I contact my professor?
- How do I find any holds or to-dos on my account?
- How do I register for a flight course?
The UND AeroCast is hosted on YouTube.atcastATCast
- 01: Radar Identification
- 02: Wake Turbulence
- 03: Introduction to Radar
- 04: Merging Target Procedures
- 05: ILS Approaches and Clearances
- 07: Transfer of Radar Identification
- 08: Point Outs
- 09: Clearance Delivery
- 10: ATIS
- Special: ADS-B
- 11: Runway Incursions (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5)
- 12: Overhead Maneuvering
- 13: Airport Traffic Patterns
- 14: Safety Alerts
- 15: Vertical Separation in the Terminal Radar Environment
- 16: Maintaining Separation in the Terminal Radar Environment
- 17: Using Speed Adjustments
- 18: Introduction to the Air Traffic Control System (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3)
- 19. Ground Control, Part 1
- 20. Ground Control, Part 2
- 21. Ground Control, Part 3
- 22: Holding
Strip Marking Tutorials
- 01: Introduction to Flight Progress Strips
- 02: Clearance Delivery/Ground Control
- 03: Local Control
- 04: Radar Departures
- 05: Radar Arrivals
- 06: Uncontrolled Arrival and Departure
- 07: Tower en Route
- 08: VFR and Air-Filed IFR
- 09: En Route Radar
FAA Safety Seminars
- Spring 2020: And the Survey Says...
- Fall 2019: Putting the Pieces Together
- Fall 2018: Safety Knows No Season
- Spring 2018: How's Your Situational Awareness?
- Fall 2017: Landings
- Spring 2017: Mental Health in Aviation
- Fall 2016: Landings
- Spring 2016: UAS Operations, Safety/FDM Update, and Minimizing Distractions
- Fall 2015: Stall Recovery, Runway Incursions, and Loss of Directional Control
- Spring 2015: Flight Data Monitoring
- Fall 2014: Technology in Aviation
- Fall 2013: Final Approach: Northwest Flight 650 Tragedy and Triumph
- Spring 2013: Predicting an Aircraft Accident
- Fall 2012: Professionalism in Aviation
- Spring 2012: UND Aerospace and the North Dakota FAAST Team
- Fall 2011: Say Again? Radio Communication Done Right
- Spring 2011: Professionalism
- Spring 2010: The Art and Science of Flight
- Winter 2009: The Pilot and the Chart Maker: VFR Charts from the Expert (Part 1, Part 2)
- Fall 2008: Mastering Takeoffs and Landings
- Spring 2008: Navigating on the Airport
- Spring 2007: The FAA Safety Team (FAASTeam)