Aviation Flight Account
All flight training conducted at UND Aerospace is billed to a student's flight account. The account must have money in it before a student goes on a flight or conducts a briefing or simulator lesson. Money can be deposited to the flight account via Campus Connection or check deposit via One-Stop Student Services located in Twamley Hall. Financial aid can also be applied to the flight account.
To deposit money into your Aviation Flight Account:
- Check deposit: present to One-Stop Student Services in Twamley Hall Room 204
- Electronic Check (no service charge) or credit card (service charge will apply) deposit:
- Log into Campus Connection
- Select Student Self Service
- Select Pay Online Now (may have to scroll down)
- Select Pay Online Now again
- Select Deposits & Prepayments (top of page)
- Select Appropriate Term (ex. 2020 Fall)
- Select a deposit: UND Aviation Prepayment
- Follow payment instructions:
- Choose payment method: electronic check or credit card
You must have a minimum balance of $200.00 in your AIMS account to dispatch for a flight. Deposits made to the flight account do not appear in AIMS until the following business day. If you need access to your deposit the same day, or for the weekend please call 701.777.2791 - Option 2, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Student ID number
- Deposit amount
Depositing Financial Aid
If you plan to deposit financial aid money to your flight account, but are waiting for it to disburse, follow the instructions below:
- If using financial aid to pay for flying, please call 701.777.2791 - Option 2 or email email@example.com to be set up on agreement to start flying before financial disbursement.
- Once aid has disbursed, students are removed from agreement. It is the student's responsibility to deposit refund money to their AIMS account.
- If you have financial aid questions, contact Elaine Erickson, or call 701.777.3121.